NWRA Member Tire Purchasing Instructions:
- Check size and type of tire(s) needing replacement.
- Visit any of Goodyear 2,300+ authorized dealers to purchase tires/service. Click here for the dealer locator. For consumer tires visit www.goodyear.com.
- Present the program letter (download below) to delivering supply point to receive special pricing.
- NWRA member pays delivering supply point for tire(s) and service work performed.
- Note: No taxes or services are included in pricing and are always extra cost, if required.
The NWRA Tire Program applies only to purchases by members of the National Waste & Recycling Association (NWRA) in the United States during the effective period of the Program. Net prices are currently limited to Goodyear and Dunlop brand medium radial tires only and will be billed at the prices shown on the pricing charts. For more information on pricing, please contact Steve Boone.
Region Manager - Fleet Sales
Existing Goodyear Customers
If you are already a Goodyear customer, contact your local Goodyear dealer to place the order.
Find A Dealer