- Finalists must pass certain background checks to Goodyear's satisfaction, in its sole discretion.
- Goodyear will select the Goodyear Highway Hero finalists and winner at its sole discretion
- Nominee must be a full-time truck driver
- Nominee must reside in the U.S. or Canada
- The incident for which he/she is nominated must have occurred in the U.S. or Canada
- Nominee must be on the job or on the way to or from work, and in his/her rig at the time of the incident
- Nominee's truck at the time of the incident must have 12 wheels or more
- Nominations must be received by Dec. 31, 2021
- Incident must have occurred between March 1, 2020, and Dec. 30, 2021, to qualify for this year's program
- Any and all applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Goodyear Highway Hero Program Rules
*Indicates required field
Please make sure that you've entered valid information for all required fields.