GOODYEAR® TIRE OPTIX
Help Reduce Your Operating Costs Through Tire Optimization
LEARN HOW TIRE OPTIX CAN HELP REDUCE YOUR COSTS
A Goodyear representative will contact you to provide more information.
Proper tire management can help you not only reduce your tire costs but also avoid other unwanted expenses.
Tires are one of the largest fleet maintenance expenses*
Tires that have been poorly maintained are a leading cause of roadside inspection citations*
Improperly maintained tires are a leading cause of roadside breakdowns*
Improper inflation increases tire-related costs by approximately $600-$800 per tractor-trailer combination*
*Based on TMC S.2 Tire & Wheel Study Group Information Report: 2010-2
How It Works
Regular, standardized tire inspections offer valuable insights to help you optimize your tire investment, lower fuel costs, avoid fines and reduce downtime.
- Trained professionals follow network-wide, standardized best practices at an hourly service rate
- A mobile toolset helps facilitate comprehensive, accurate and efficient inspections
- Immediate issues can be promptly resolved
- Plans can be implemented to drive future improvement
- Valuable insights are available immediately after an inspection
- You receive real-time action reports, long trend analyses, product benchmarking and unit/route comparisons
- Over time, regular inspections and proper maintenance can help you optimize your tire assets and reduce costs
- Inspection frequency is determined by you and your Goodyear Dealer
Fill out the form and you'll be contacted by a Goodyear representative.
For questions or more information, contact Goodyear at 1-833-496-7849 (GY OPTIX).
Our network of more than 2,300 dealers is connected to your needs 24/7.
Find A Dealer Now
Find your total solution
Find the program that's geared to help save your fleet the most money.
Request a Fleet Consultation